Responsible to: The Director is responsible to the BAE Board of Directors and shall manage the organization within the precepts of the policies, directives, and methods of operations developed and approved by the Board of Directors.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages all aspects of BAE operations in conjunction with and within the governance of the Board of Directors which includes, but is not limited to:
- Implements long range planning as developed in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
Fiscal Management and Revenue Generation
- Works with the Treasurer to develop the annual budget.
- Monitors income and expenses, providing detailed monthly budget reports and annual financial reports.
- Create strategy for sustainable, long-term revenue generation
Accreditation and Contractual Obligations
- Ensures organization abides by accreditation standards and meets all the governing guidelines as set forth by State and Federal agencies.
- Ensures organization is in full compliance with all contractual obligations.
Board of Directors
- Works in a collaborative manner with the Board of Directors.
- Provides monthly reports to the board regarding all operations of BAE
Required Position Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Human Services, Public Administration, Social Services or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in successful nonprofit fiscal management.
- Experience in working with a Board of Directors.
- Experience working with persons with disabilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of fiscal management, accounting principles.
- 3 years’ experience in successful personnel management.
- Demonstrated computer literacy.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills: written and oral.
- Knowledge of grant writing, funding and management.
- Current valid driver’s license and 5 year Department of Motor Vehicles history.
- Successfully pass a current background check required.
- Successfully pass drug testing requirement.
$50,000-$70,000 annually (DOE)
- Vacation, Personal Leave, Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration no later than March 30, 2018.